- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- ½ honeydew melon (about 2½ -3 cups thin slices of melon)(WITH the juice)
- 6-8 cups water
- sugar to taste, optional
- Scoop the seeds out of the melon. Cut wedges of melon and use a vegetable peeler to to get long strips of melon. Do this over a bowl, so you can save all the juices that will drip off when you are cutting into the melon.
- Place the melon strips, with the juice into a pitcher.
- Add the slices of cucumber.
- Pour in the water.
- Add sugar to taste, if you want to make it sweet.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.
This photo is copyright protected