In today’s busy world, it can be challenging to find time to prepare a tasty and nutritious dinner for your family. However, with this quick and easy honey garlic shrimp recipe, you can have a delicious meal on the table in just 20 minutes. The combination of sweet honey and pungent garlic makes for a mouthwatering flavor that everyone in your family will love.
|3 cloves, minced
- Peel, devein and rinse the shrimp under cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, and minced garlic. Set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook the shrimp for about 2 minutes on each side or until they turn pink.
- Pour the honey garlic mixture over the shrimp.
- Stir the shrimp for an additional 1-2 minutes until they are coated with the honey garlic sauce and are heated through.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with rice or vegetables.
- Make sure to not overcook the shrimp as they become tough and rubbery.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of honey and garlic based on your taste preference.
- You can also add a pinch of red pepper flakes to give a little heat.