If you’re someone who’s always on-the-go, these no-bake energy bites will be your new best friend! They’re easy to make, don’t require any baking, and are packed with nutritious ingredients that will keep you fueled throughout the day. Plus, they’re so delicious, you won’t even realize you’re eating healthy!
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix until well blended.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let it cool down in a fridge for at least an hour.
- Form small balls out of the mixture, about 1 inch each.
- Refrigerate the energy bites for at least an hour before serving.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make these delicious and healthy energy bites in no time! They make a great snack for busy days, and are perfect for those who are always on-the-go. So, next time you need a quick and nutritious snack, try out this easy and delicious no-bake energy bites recipe!