If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack that’s also full of cheesy goodness, then look no further than these Nacho Bites. With just a few ingredients and a little bit of prep time, you can have a plate of warm, crispy, and cheesy bites to snack on in no time.
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of the chips.
- Add a dollop of salsa on top of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with a spoonful of sour cream and some chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
These Nacho Bites are the perfect snack for when you’re craving something cheesy and satisfying. They’re quick and easy to make, and can be customized with your favorite toppings and seasonings. So fire up the oven and get ready to enjoy some seriously delicious nachos!