What are the steps to make the perfect fluffy pancake batter?
Who doesn’t love pancakes for breakfast? These warm, fluffy pancakes topped with rich, sweet maple syrup are the perfect way to start your day. The best part? They’re incredibly easy to make, with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
Follow this recipe for the perfect pancake every time, and start your day off right with a delicious breakfast delight.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and the edges begin to dry, about 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancake and cook for another minute or until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes hot with warm maple syrup.
And there you have it, fluffy pancakes with warm maple syrup, a perfect breakfast delight that will leave you feeling satisfied and ready to tackle the day. Enjoy!