What are some of the nutritious ingredients included in this healthy breakfast bowl recipe?
Start your day right with this delicious and nutritious breakfast bowl recipe! It’s packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats to give you the energy you need to start your day off on the right foot. Plus, it’s easy to customize to your liking – add your favorite fruits and toppings to make it truly your own.
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup of plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Combine the cooked quinoa, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Top with mixed berries and sliced almonds.
Feel free to customize your breakfast bowl with your favorite fruits, nuts, and toppings. Here are some ideas:
- Top with sliced banana, chopped walnuts, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Add diced apple, cinnamon, and a sprinkle of granola for a fall-inspired breakfast bowl.
- Mix in some chia seeds and sliced mango for a tropical twist.
With this easy and delicious breakfast bowl recipe, you’ll be ready to take on the day. It’s the perfect way to fuel up with nutrients that will keep you satisfied and energized until lunch. So go ahead, customize it to your liking, and enjoy!