- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb mixed vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the shrimp and vegetables to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer the shrimp and vegetables to a large baking sheet and spread them out into a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.