Homemade Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
- Cut a watermelon into small pieces and remove the seeds.
- Squeeze lemons to make lemon juice.
- Add sugar and water in a pot and heat it until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the watermelon pieces to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the blended watermelon mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Add lemon juice and the sugar water to the pitcher and stir well.
- Chill the watermelon lemonade for at least one hour.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint leaves.
Enjoy this delicious and refreshing homemade watermelon lemonade with your friends and family on a hot summer day!