If you’re craving a satisfying snack that’s easy to make, look no further than nacho bites. This recipe is perfect for those who love the spicy, cheesy goodness of nachos but don’t have the time or energy to make a full plate. These bites are perfect for parties, game day, or a quick bite to eat in between meals.
- Tortilla chips (enough to fill a 9-inch baking dish)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- Black beans (1 can, drained and rinsed)
- Diced tomatoes (1/2 cup)
- Jalapeño peppers (2, seeded and diced)
- Sour cream (1/4 cup)
- Salsa (1/4 cup)
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Layer tortilla chips in a 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of chips.
- With a spoon, add black beans, diced tomatoes, and jalapeño peppers on top of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and salsa together.
- Remove nacho bites from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle sour cream mixture on top of nacho bites and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!