Are you tired of the same old boring drinks? It’s time to refresh your taste buds with this delicious homemade lemonade recipe. This recipe is not only easy to make but it’s also incredibly delicious. It’s the perfect drink to serve during hot summer days. So, let’s get started!
- 6 fresh lemons
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 cups of water
- Ice cubes
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze out all of the juice using a lemon squeezer. Pour the juice into a pitcher.
- Add sugar to the lemon juice and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add water to the pitcher and stir well.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator until it’s chilled.
- Once chilled, add ice cubes to the pitcher and serve.
There you have it, a refreshing homemade lemonade recipe that’s perfect for those hot summer days. This recipe is not only delicious but it’s also easy to make. You can even adjust the recipe to suit your taste buds by adding more or less sugar. Enjoy!