On hot summer days, nothing is more satisfying than sipping on a cold beverage. This Pineapple Mint Lemonade Recipe is perfect for those days when you need a refreshing and light drink. The combination of sweet pineapple, tangy lemon, and refreshing mint is sure to delight your taste buds and quench your thirst.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup honey
- Ice cubes
- Add the pineapple chunks, lemon juice, mint leaves, and honey to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple mixture and water. Stir well.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with ice and pour in the pineapple mint lemonade. Garnish with an extra sprig of mint.
This recipe makes about 4 servings of Pineapple Mint Lemonade. You can easily double or triple the recipe if you’re serving a crowd.