- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for topping
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot espresso
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In a small saucepan, whisk together milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat until hot, whisking constantly.
- Add hot espresso to a large coffee mug. Pour the hot pumpkin milk mixture over the espresso, holding back the foam with a spoon.
- Spoon the foam on top and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice.
- Add whipped cream on top (optional).
- Enjoy your delicious and seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte!
There’s nothing quite like a warm and cozy Pumpkin Spice Latte to start off your day during the fall season. This latte recipe has the perfect combination of sweet and spicy flavors that you won’t be able to resist. Follow the simple steps above to create the ultimate pumpkin spice latte in the comfort of your own home.
So go ahead, spice up your mornings and indulge in this delicious pumpkin spice latte recipe. Your taste buds will thank you!