What ingredients are needed to make this breakfast burrito recipe?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and what better way to start your day than with a delicious breakfast burrito? This recipe is packed with protein, fiber, and flavor, and can be customized to your liking. Whether you prefer meat or veggies, this breakfast burrito is sure to satisfy your hunger and kick-start your morning. Try it out and feel the difference!
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 4 Medium flour tortillas
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheese
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1/4 Cup salsa
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup cilantro (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and scramble the eggs until they are cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 15 seconds or on a skillet for 30 seconds.
- Place the scrambled eggs in the center of each tortilla.
- Add shredded cheese, sliced avocado, salsa, and sour cream on top of the eggs.
- Sprinkle cilantro on top if desired.
- Fold the tortillas by folding the bottom up and the sides in and enjoy!