What ingredients do you need to make mouthwatering homemade pancakes?
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat the milk, egg, and melted butter together.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and stir until well combined. Be careful not to overmix, which can result in tough pancakes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Once hot, use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the skillet.
- Cook until the pancakes start to bubble on top, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings, such as butter, syrup, whipped cream, or fruit.