Whether you need something to munch on during a road trip or a quick pick-me-up at work, this sweet and salty snack mix is the perfect on-the-go treat. The combination of nuts, pretzels, chocolate, and dried fruit will satisfy all your cravings. Plus, it’s easy to make and pack in a resealable bag for whenever hunger strikes.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup M&M’s or chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the almonds, cashews, and pretzels.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, melted butter, and salt.
- Pour the honey mixture over the nut mixture and stir well to coat.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Add the M&M’s or chocolate chips and dried cranberries or raisins to the mixture.
- Stir well to combine.
- Transfer the snack mix to a resealable bag or container and enjoy!
This sweet and salty snack mix is a great alternative to store-bought snacks that are high in sugar and preservatives. You can easily customize it by adding your favorite nuts, dried fruits, or chocolate. It’s a delicious and healthy snack that will keep you energized throughout the day!