What makes this breakfast burrito recipe wholesome and heavenly?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not make it delicious and nutritious with this homemade breakfast burrito recipe? This recipe is perfect for a busy morning when you need something filling and easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a small bowl, then pour into the skillet.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then use a spatula to scramble the eggs until fully cooked.
- Remove the eggs from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the diced onion and bell pepper to the skillet and sauté until they are softened and lightly browned.
- Warm up the flour tortillas in the microwave or oven, then place each one on a plate.
- Divide the scrambled eggs and sautéed vegetables evenly among the tortillas, then sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and serve immediately.