Ingredients: 4 cups mixed lettuce greens,¼ cup (60mL) pomegranate seeds*,2 ounces (56g) soft goat cheese, crumbled,½ cup (125mL) boiling water,6 Bigelow Pomegranate Pizzazz® Herb Tea Bags,1/3 cup (80mL) red wine vinegar,1/3 cup (80mL) olive oil,2 teaspoons (30mL) grated shallots,1 teaspoon (5mL) sugar – to taste,Salt and pepper to taste
- Make this vinaigrette by infusing water with 6 Bigelow Pomegranate Pizzazz Herb Tea Bags for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil and shallots together.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange a cup of mixed greens on 4 individual plates, garnish with pomegranate seeds and goat cheese, drizzle with Pomegranate Vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.
- *If pomegranate seeds are not available substitute sun-dried cranberries