Ingredients: 4 tablespoons Baking powder,1 teaspoon Baking soda,1 cup canned pumpkin (from a 15 ounce can),1/4 teaspoon – Cinnamon,2 large eggs,1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour,1 teaspoon ground cloves,1 teaspoon ground ginger,1/4 teaspoon – Nutmeg,1 tablespoon Salt,1 1/4 cups sugar,1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 35
- Prepare muffin pan with liners.In a large bowl mix mix flour and sugar.
- Add spices, baking soda, and salt and then mix well.In a separate bowl, mix together pumpkin, oil, and eggs.
- Add mixture to dry ingredients.
- Mix until just blended. Too much mixing makes tough muffins and nobody wants that.Fill muffin liners 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until done. A fork or toothpick inserted into muffins should come out cleanly. Enjoy with a nice mug of coffee, tea, or apple cider.