Ingredients: 4 3/4 cups Flour,1/2 teaspoon Salt,1 teaspoon Baking Soda,1 teaspoon Caraway Seeds,3 tablespoons Honey,1 Egg,1 1/2 cups Buttermilk,4 tablespoons Butter
- To a bowl add together your dry ingredients; the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix well.
- Add in the caraway seed and combine.
- Now add in the honey, egg, and buttermilk. Stir it up until a dough just begins to form.
- Add in the melted butter and knead dough until all ingredients are combined. Don’t overknead.
- Form into a ball and cut a few 1″ slits at the top.
- Place dough on a baking sheet and place in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 50 min. to an hour.
- Test with a toothpick in the center to assure loaf is cooked completely.