Korean BBQ Beef Quesadillas
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 2
Crispy tortilla quesadillas stuffed with sweet and tasty Korean beef, spicy kimchi and plenty of melted cheese!
- 2 (10 inch) tortillas (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 cup cheese (monterey jack, cheddar, etc.), shredded
- 1/3 cup korean beef, warm
- 1/4 cup kimchi, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by all of the beef, kimchi, the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Option: Add 1 tablespoon kimchi mayo inside the quesadillas!
Option: Serve drizzled with Korean BBQ sauce!
Option: Serve topped with kimchi mayo!
Option: Add bacon!
Tip: To easily flip the quesadilla, place a plate on top of the tortilla in the pan, flip the whole pan so that the quesadilla is now on the plate and then slide it back into the pan with the uncooked side down!
15 Minute Koreean Ground Beef
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4
A super quick and easy ground beef with Korean BBQ sauce
- Cook the beef ands onion in a pan over medium-high heat, breaking it apart as it cooks, until cooked through, about 10 minutes, before draining off any excess grease.
- Mix in the Korean BBQ sauce and enjoy!
Tip: For a thinner sauce, add a splash of water.
Tip: For a thicker sauce, simmer to reduce.