Ingredients: 2 tablespoons butter or margarine melted,8 ounces cream cheese,2 cups flour,2 reg. size containers lemon pudding,3 cups milk,8 ounces container Cool Whip,1/2 cup chopped nuts,1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix flour and melted butter with a beater. Pack on bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes.
- Let cool. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Blend in 1 cup whipped topping. Smooth mixture over cooled pastry.Beat instant pudding with milk until thick.
- Spread over cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours. When ready to serve, cut into 24 bars.