Ingredients: 1/2 teaspoon baking powder,2 eggs,2 Lemon juice,from 2 lemons,1 teaspoon Lemon peel,grated,1/4 cup powdered sugar,1/4 teaspoon Salt,2 tablespoons Sugar,1/2 cup Unsalted butter, cut into small pieces 125 mL
- Sift flour and powdered sugar together.
- Cut in butter until well blended. Press mixture over bottom of a 9 by 13 by 2-inch pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes at 300 until lightly browned.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread on top of the baked crust.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.