Ingredients: 3 cups cubed chicken breast,1 tablespoon lime juice,1/2 teaspoon ground cumin,1/2 teaspoon ground chile powder,1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt,1/4 teaspoon garlic powder,3 tablespoons Olive oil,1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained,1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped,1/4 cup finely chopped onion,1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper,1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and finely chopped,12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Marinate chicken with lime, cumin, chile powder, seasoned salt, garlic powder and olive oil for 30 minutes.
- Cook chicken in a skillet over medium heat.
- In a separate bowl add beans, red pepper, tomato, and onion.
- Add to chicken to the bowl and stir ingredients together. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- When ready to serve cut avocado into thin slices.
- Fill each lettuce cup with mixture and top with avocado slice.