These are perfectly creamy, homemade Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crust! Great for entertaining, parties, or when you just need a few bites of cheesecake! ! Made in a muffin tin, these cheesecake bites are totally irresistible.
Looking for a regular-sized classic cheesecake? Try my Perfect Cheesecake Recipe!
This Is An Easy Mini Cheesecakes Recipe!
Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crust are the perfect sweet treat to make for any occasion! Kids and adults alike will adore these creamy cheesecakes, making them perfect for holidays, entertaining, or whenever you get a cheesecake craving.
And honestly, isn’t the first bite of cheesecake always the best? I mean, I always enjoy the whole slice, but my husband and I always fight over that first forkful. That’s why I love these homemade mini cheesecakes so much – each bite-sized dessert will give you the joy of that first taste over and over again! Because stopping at just one isn’t an option.
This is a pretty basic cheesecake recipe, so you’ll only need 7 ingredients total. Read over this quick list before you begin:
For the Crust
- Graham Crackers: To make the crumbs, use a food processor, or simply crush them by hand in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin.
- Sugar: Will add just a touch of sweetness to your crust.
- Butter: You’ll want to melt it before starting.
For the Filling
- Cream Cheese: I used 2 (8- ounce) blocks of cream cheese, room temperature
- Sour Cream: Make sure it’s room temperature.
- Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Extract: For extra sweet flavor!
- Eggs: Also room temperature.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
Enough discussion, let’s get started on these yummy cheesecakes!
If you’re not planning to surprise your family or significant other with this dessert, getting help from little hands isn’t a bad idea. Especially if you need some assistance with deciding on toppings!
Make the Graham Cracker Crust
Prep Work: Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a standard size muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
Mix Graham Crackers, Sugar & Butter: In a large mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the butter and stir until combined. Evenly distribute the mixture between all 12 liners and firmly press it down into one even layer to form crust.
Bake Crust: Bake at 325°F for 5 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and set aside.
Make the Cheesecake Filling and Bake
Combine Ingredients in Mixing Bowl: In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and sour cream together on medium speed until smooth. Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix until fully combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Turn mixer to low and add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix until just combined.
Fill Liners: Evenly distribute the batter between all 12 liners, filling each one almost all the way to the top.
Bake Cheesecakes: Bake at 325°F for 17-20 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set.
Let Cool: Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 1 hour. Carefully remove the cheesecakes from the pan and chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
Tips for the Best Mini Cheesecakes
Mini cheesecakes are the best because they sound super fancy, but they’re so simple to put together on relatively short notice! Here are some extra tips for guidance:
- Don’t Over-Mix the Batter: Over-mixing can cause extra air bubbles to form in the batter, which could make the cheesecakes crack while they’re baking.
- How to Know if They’re Done: As mentioned above, the tops should look set, but it’s okay if the center is still a little jiggly. The cheesecakes will continue to firm up a little as they cool.
- Firmly Press the Crust into the Liners: You can use a smaller measuring cup to help, or just your hand, but make sure the graham cracker crust is really packed in there so that it doesn’t crumble.
Topping Ideas and Serving Suggestions
Wondering what to top your cheesecakes with? Try out some of these ideas:
- Whipped Cream
- Fresh Fruit – Strawberries and raspberries are great for Valentine’s Day!
- Chocolate or Caramel Sauce
- Chopped Nuts
How to Store Homemade Cheesecake
Store this cheesecake in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to 3 days (if you need that long!). TIP – Store them before you top them. Whipped cream doesn’t hold up well!
Can I Freeze Mini Cheesecakes?
Yes! Freeze these bite-sized cheesecakes in an airtight container or tightly-sealed freezer bag for up to 3 months. Let them thaw overnight in the fridge when you’re ready to eat them again.