It’s the middle of summer and I’m loving every day that I can keep my oven off and make some incredible desserts that require zero baking. Trust me when I say these 20+ easy, healthy no bake dessert recipes are going to rock your world.
In this roundup you’ll find all of my favorite no bake bars, truffles, famous Reese’s eggs (omg) and even ice cream recipes to fall in love with. There are tons of easy no bake dessert recipes with few ingredients, too, making them super quick treats to enjoy.
Benefits of no bake desserts
- They’re EASY! Many of these no bake dessert recipes have just a handful of simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
- Many of them are vegan or vegan-friendly because none of them contain eggs or egg products.
- They’re all gluten free — just be sure to use gluten free rolled oats where oats are involved.
- These healthy no bake desserts have boosts of nutrition, fiber and protein.
Ingredients for making healthy no bake desserts
I always stock up on some key ingredients when I want a sweet treat during the summer. Here are a few things I love to add to make these no bake desserts nutritious:
- Oats: I like using gluten free rolled oats as the base for many no bake bars and treats for healthy whole grains.
- Flaxseed meal: get that fiber, minerals and even help boost milk supply for nursing mamas!
- Chia seeds: there are plenty of healthy fats and fiber in chia seeds.
- Nuts, nut butter & tahini: for a delicious boost of healthy fats and protein.
- Dark chocolate: for a healthy dose of antioxidants (and who doesn’t love chocolate?!)
- Honey & maple syrup: my favorite unrefined sweeteners for desserts.
I included a few of my favorite protein-packed snacks that double as desserts, so that you can do what I do and enjoy something sweet after tough workouts. Treating yourself literally never looked this goood.
If you make any of these no bake dessert recipes be sure to leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it. Enjoy, xo!
I hope you love these easy, healthy no bake desserts! If you make any be sure to head over to the recipe to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked it. I greatly appreciate it, xo!