This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a must-make this summer! It’s super creamy, tasty, peanut buttery and entirely no-bake! You’ll love how decadent this simple pie is!
I’m not sure where you are in the country, but it is full-fledged summertime here in Sacramento.
I am usually not a big summertime person because I’m not a big heat person. If summers were mild and breezy, I wouldn’t mind – but our summers are scorchers with heat that beats you up when you walk outside. No bueno!
Thankfully, I am now a pool person since I moved into an apartment complex with a really nice one. As a kid, you couldn’t pay me to get out of the pool, but as a teenager through adulthood, I never went swimming due to my hair being dyed or bleached. I spent good money on my hair and didn’t want it to alter the color or turn it green, so I always avoided the pool altogether.
Now, though, with a free pool at my disposal, I’m all in… except for my head (some things don’t change). But lemme tell you, it’s a saving grace in the sweltering heat!
Another saving grace are no-bake recipes. I just can’t fathom turning on the oven when it gets so hot at 8am. I’m always on the hunt for easy no-bake treats since they’re most popular in the summertime. That includes real food, too – not just dessert!
But the thing I have with some no-bake recipes is that they’re very boring or predictable. Of course we know salads are no-bake, but having a salad constantly isn’t ideal and doesn’t really satisfy any cravings in the long haul. Just like we know popsicles are a good no-bake dessert, but after awhile you get kinda sick of them, right?
That is where I come in with some recipes you probably didn’t know you could make no-bake: decadent, delectable recipes that seem complicated but are actually quite simple! That’s precisely what this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is all about!
Made with an Oreo cookie crust, the pie filling is a delightfully creamy and smooth peanut butter cheesecake made with cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, peanut butter and fresh whipped cream. I finished off the pie with more fresh whipped cream piped around the edges and halved peanut butter cups to really drive home that rich peanut butter flavor!
Best part is, after a little time chilling in the fridge, this pie is ready to eat with no baking time whatsoever! Score!
Creamy, peanut buttery, decadent and delicious, this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie will be a family favorite in no time.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Author: Hayley Parker, The Domestic Rebel
Recipe type: Pie
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is sinfully delicious and entirely no-bake, perfect for hot summer days! Creamy, rich, smooth and peanut buttery, it sits on an Oreo cookie crust and is SO decadent!
- FOR THE CRUST:
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped into stiff peaks
- Additional whipped cream and Reese’s cups for garnish, optional but recommended
- Lightly grease a 9″ or 10″ round springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter, stirring until crumbs are moistened. Press the crumbs into the prepared springform pan in an even layer on the bottom and up the sides. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed. Add in the peanut butter and beat well. Lastly, fold in the whipped cream gently until no streaks of whipped cream remain.
- Spread the filling onto the Oreo crust and smooth out the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 3-4 hours, or up to overnight. Just before serving, garnish with more whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and/or chopped Reese’s cups.
I know you guys are going to LOVE this pie!
Have a super sweet day!