Ingredients: 2 teaspoons Baking powder,2 large Eggs, lightly beaten,1 cup all-purpose flour,1/2 cup Milk,3/4 cup Onion, finely chopped,1 teaspoon Dried oregano,1 cup Freshly-grated Parmesan cheese,1/4 teaspoon Salt,3/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce,1/2 cup unsalted butter (cold)
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Grease baking sheet; set aside.
- Combine flour, cheese, baking powder, oregano and salt in large bowl or food processor.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender, two knives or pulses of the food processor until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. (If blended in food processor, transfer mixture to large bowl.)
- Combine milk, eggs and Tabasco sauce in small bowl until well blended; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Stir in onion. (The dough will be sticky.)
- Place dough onto center of prepared baking sheet; pat dough into 9″ circle.
- Cut circle into 8 wedges.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool completely.