Ingredients: 2 steaks, BBQ’d and sliced as thin as possible,1 tbsp vegetable oil,2 onions, halved and sliced,1 tsp Better than Bouillon Beef Base,2 portobello mushrooms, stem and gills removed,2 bell peppers, sliced,Mayonnaise,Hot Sauce,4 – 10″ tortillas
- In frying pan over medium-low heat, add onions and cook on low until caramelized (when done properly, this takes about 30 min).
- Add in the Better than Bouillon Beef Base and a tbsp of water to make a faint gravy.
- Add in the mushrooms and bell peppers and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- On tortilla, spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and top with a few squirts of hot sauce.
- Pile on the steak and vegetables.
- Roll up, making sure the ends are sealed.
- On griddle or in large frying pan sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat, add the wraps, seam side down, and put something heavy on top (like a smaller frying pan weighted down with something heatproof) and grill until toasted. Flip and repeat. This would work well in an electric grill (like the George Foreman or a panini press)
- Once finished, pull off and let sit for a minute before slicing in half.
- Enjoy the happy faces around you 🙂