Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:10 minutes Total Time:20 minutes Servings: 16(16 1 ounce servings)
Quick and easy homemade pickled jalapenos!
- 1 cup white vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound jalapenos, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic smashed or chopped
- Bring the vinegar, water, sugar, and salt to a boil until the sugar and salt is dissolved.
- Add the jalapenos and garlic, turn off the heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a jar, seal and let cool to room temperature before transfering to a fridge to store.
Note: Store in the fridge and use within a few weeks.
Option: If you want to store for a longer time or at room temperature, look into proper canning procedures.