Pistachio and Feta Dip
Prep Time:10 minutes Total Time:10 minutes Servings: 4
Creamy pistachio and feta dip with plenty of fresh herbs!
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, grated (or minced)
- 1/4 cup dill, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- Puree the pistachios and oil in a food processor until relatively smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Puree everything in a food until relatively smooth before enjoying!
Option: Change the herbs up! Basil! Cilantro! etc.
Tip: Enjoy as a dip with toasted pitas or crackers or as a spread in sandwiches.