Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Blondies-buttery brown sugar blondies loaded with salty potato chips and chocolate chips. The sweet and salty combo is amazing!
This post is sponsored by Frito-Lay.
I love sweet and salty treats. A few of my favorites include:
Oh, and we can’t forget our epic Sweet and Salty Snack Board. Yep, I am a sucker for anything sweet and salty. Well, my sweet and salty obsession continues with Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Blondies.
Yes, I put potato chips in blondies. You have to trust me on this one because the salty chips with the sweet blondies are a game changer.
The blondies are loaded with chopped up potato chips and chocolate chips. I also put sea salt in the blondies and on top to bring out that salty flavor. They are soooooo good!
The brown sugar blondies are easy to whip up and are made in a 9×13 pan, making them the perfect bake and take treat. I love taking these blondies to parties. They are perfect for potlucks, game day, holiday parties, or everyday dessert!
If you are a fan of sweet and salty, you HAVE to make these potato chip blondies. They will rock your world!
Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Blondies
You will love these sweet and salty blondies!
Yield: Serves 12-16
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Total Time: 38 minutes
- 2 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups chopped Lay’s Wavy Original Potato Chips
- 1/4 cup additional chopped potato chips, for the top of the blondies
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on top of blondies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix melted butter and sugars together until combined. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth. Slowly add dry ingredients and mix on low, just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and potato chips.
- Pour blondie dough into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with the spatula. Place additional chips on top of blondies. Sprinkle blondies lightly with sea salt.
- Bake blondies for 28–30 minutes or until the top of the blondies are light golden brown and the edges start to pull away from the pan. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack to room temperature.
- Cut blondies into squares and serve.
All images and text © .
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!