Ingredients: 1 large Yellow Onion, diced,Olive oil for sauteing,Sea salt and fresh pepper,4 cloves Garlic, minced,3 cups Zucchini, peeled, thinly sliced(⅛ of an inch), cut into bite size pieces,3 cups Eggplant, peeled, thinly sliced(⅛ of an inch), cut into bite size pieces,1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning,14 ounces can of Artichokes, rinsed, chopped into bite size pieces,14 ounces can Diced Tomatoes,8 ounces Spaghetti (like Barila Whole Grain),Extra Virgin Olive oil, for serving,Fresh grated Parmesan or Romano, for serving
- Saute the yellow onion in a large skillet or saute pan with enough Olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan, over medium-low heat until tender and translucent. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic, saute until fragrant.
- Add another tablespoon of Olive oil and the zucchini, eggplant and Italian seasoning. Continue sauteing until the zucchini and eggplant start to break down and become limp and tender.
- Add the artichokes and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer for ten – fifteen minutes. Taste and re-season if needed.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti to al dente according to package directions.
- Toss with pasta and serve with a drizzle of extra-virgin Olive oil and Parmesan cheese.