Ingredients: 1 cup brown sugar,1/2 cup melted butter,11 ½ cups rice cereal,3 tablespoons maple syrup,4 cups miniature marshmallows,½ cup toasted pecans,½ teaspoon sea salt,¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Grease a 9×13 pan, or line with parchment paper.Melt butter over medium-low heat in large pot.
- Add the brown sugar and maple syrup and stir until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until they have melted.Take off heat.
- Add the sea salt and vanilla and stir.
- Add rice cereal and toasted pecans to the melted marshmallow mixture and then press into prepared pan.
- Let cool.