This easy, delicious (I seriously devoured this, it was THAT good) teriyaki salmon meal is made all on one sheet pan and ready in 20 minutes! You can easily double this recipe to serve four.
I’m a huge fan of sheet pan meals, a huge kitchen time saver! I like to line the sheets with foil or parchment for easy clean-up, completely optional. Here I marinated the fish, then cooked it down on the stove to create a glaze over the fish (I highly recommend this) but if you wish to skip this step, it will still taste fine.
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables
This easy and delicious salmon dish is made with wild salmon, broccoli and mini rainbow bell peppers seasoned with Asian flavors. SO good, I could east this every week and ready in 20 minutes!
- 2 cups (bite-size) broccoli florets
- 10 mini sweet rainbow peppers, seeded and halved
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 (4 ounce) wild salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce (or gluten-free for gf diets)
- 1 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 large scallion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a large sheet pan with foil or parchment, lightly spray olive oil and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine sesame oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar and brown sugar in a small bowl and mix. Pour into a large ziplock bag and add salmon, marinate 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss broccoli and peppers with 1 tablespoon sesame oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Spread them evenly on prepared sheet pan and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove veggies from oven, toss, and move them over slightly to make room for the salmon. Place the salmon on the sheet pan, reserving the marinade and return to oven, roast an additional 7 to 8 minutes, or until salmon is just cooked through.
- While salmon is cooking, heat a small skillet over low heat. Pour the remaining marinade and simmer stirring until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Brush sauce over salmon and sprinkle fillets with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve with veggies on the side.
Yield: 2 Servings, Serving Size: 1 filet with 1 cup veggies
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 7
- Points +: 8
- Calories: 326
- Total Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 758mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 27g