Ingredients: 6 cups black beans, rinsed and drained,1 tsp chili powder,4 cups corn,1 tsp cumin,1 tsp Dijon mustard,1 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped,1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced on the bias,Juice of 1 lemon,½ cup olive oil f,3 Tbsp olive oil,1 red onion,¼ cup red wine vinegar,2 cups roasted red pepper, diced,Salt and pepper, to taste,4 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- Turn the oven on to broil.
- Drain the corn well and place it in a mixing bowl. Toss the corn with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the corn in an oven-safe dish and place the under the broiler for approximately 5 minutes or until the corn has lightly charred.
- Place the corn in the refrigerator to chill.Once the corn is cold, place it in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the black beans, minced red onion, roasted red bell peppers, cilantro and scallions.
- Combine well.
- Place all ingredients for the salad dressing into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the corn and black bean salad and mix well. Season the salad with salt and pepper and keep refrigerated until ready to use.