Ingredients: 1 package Italian lady-finger cookies (eggless are available in regular grocery stores or Italian food markets),cup plain mascarpone cheese (I used Belgioioso brand),1/4 coffee-infus mascarpone (I used Belgioioso brand),1/2 heavy cream (no skimping out here! Need the full fat),1 cup coffee/espresso- cooled and poured into a shallow bowl,1/2 granul sugar,1 teaspoon vanilla extract,3 tablespoons amaretto (I uses Disaronno),2 tablespoons cocoa powder (for dusting),1 tablespoon confectioner’s sugar (for garnishing),raspberries- for garnishing
- In a very clean and cool bowl pour heavy cream, and whip with a whisk attachment on medium-high speed for about a minutes (until soft peaks). Keep mixing on medium speed and slowly add sugar (DO NOT add all at once, or the fluffiness will disappear!). Whip until youve reached firm peaks, about 1-2 minutes (DO NOT over mix!).
- In a separate bowl add both mascarpone cheese, vanilla and amaretto. Using a hand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cheese until fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. DO NOT over mix.
- Fold the whip cream into the cheese using a spatula. Its important to not stir or over mix the cream with the cheese, because you want the mixture to be fluffy and light.
- Dip the lady fingers into the coffee, soaking it for about 30 seconds – 1 minutes. You want them to be soft, but not mushy and breaking.
- In a square or rectangle dish (I used square) add a layer of lady fingers. Scoop about 1/2 of the mixture on top and spread evenly. I sprinkle the layer with a little confectioners sugar. Then add another layer of lady fingers and add the remaining cheese mixture.
- Spread evenly making sure to coat all the cookies. You do not want to see any of the cookie part. After, place the cocoa powder into a small sifter and soft over the tiramisu, coating it evenly. Cover with a lid/plastic/foil wrap and place in the fridge for about 2 hours or more.
- Slice into squares, top with raspberries and confectioners sugar and serve!