Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:10 minutes Total Time:20 minutes Servings: 4
Juicy pork chops covered in crispy, golden brown panko breadcrumbs!
- 1 pound pork chops, trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup flour (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste, dredge them in the flour, shaking off any excess, dip them in the egg and press into the breadcrumbs to cover.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, add the pork chops and cook until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Tips: Enjoy topped with tonkatsu sauce!