Ingredients: 3/4 cup organic dried mango, chopped,2 tbsp chia seeds,1 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage (we use Silk Pure Coconut),1 cup canned coconut milk*,3 tbsp of sugar,1/4 tsp orange blossom water (optional)
- Soak dried mango and chia seeds in coconut milk beverage for 15 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine canned coconut milk, sugar and orange blossom water.
- Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add soaked mango, chia seeds and coconut milk beverage
- Pour mixture into ice pop mold and place in the freezer until hard
- Enjoy!! From May I Have That Recipe