These simple 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares can be thrown together in minutes. Use all natural/organic ingredients, if you prefer, for a healthier version! Either way, this oatmeal bar recipe is so easy and delicious, and the best snack or dessert.
These 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Bars Are Easy and Delicious!
Easy can not even describe these 3 Ingredient No Bake Oat Bars! I would say they’re simple to make, but “simple” is so over-used…by me especially…that I’m afraid you might not buy it. Regardless, they are the simplest, easiest, no brainiest bars ever to be.
There are literally 3 ingredients, no baking…only measuring. And you only have to measure 3 things, so…
PLUS, these Oat Bars are kinda-sorta not even that bad for you!
No Bake Oatmeal Bars Are A Healthy Snack!
Actually I probably shouldn’t use the word “healthy”, because there are health police out there who like to assure you that Peanut Butter from Skippy isn’t so health-ful. But in my world, these are the perfect treat for my kids after school…full of fiber and protein, plus the honey makes them sweet and delicious.
What Are the 3 Ingredients You Need?
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Peanut Butter
Tips on Making No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares:
- If your honey isn’t brand new it might be a little crystallized, which makes it hard to pour. BUT heating honey weakens the ingredients rendering the health benefits ineffective…so if you’re just in it for the taste you can heat it a bit. But if you’re looking for the good stuff that comes along with honey, heating it might not be the option.
- Use Old Fashioned (or rolled oats). I find that they work for the texture and stability of these bars a little better. If you only have Quick oats on-hand, it will be fine, so don’t worry too much!
- Use whatever kind of peanut butter you prefer! If you love Skippy, use it! If you like natural peanut butter, use that! It’s completely up to you!
Do You Need To Chill These Oatmeal Bars?
Chilling these bars is part of the process to aid in them setting and becoming firm. But do you need to store them int he refrigerator? You can! If you want your bars to stay extra firm, keep them chilled! If you allow them to come up to room temperature they will be softer, but also delicious!
So basically it’s up to you!
Looking For More Oatmeal Bar Recipes? Try These:
These simple 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares can be thrown together in minutes. Use all natural/organic ingredients, if you prefer, for a healthier version! Either way, this energy bar recipe is so easy and delicious, and the best snack or dessert.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups rolled oats
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil. Spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey together until smooth, either in the microwave or stove top. Combine mixture with oats.
- Press into prepared pan. Place in refrigerator until set. Cut into squares.
I like to store mine in the refrigerator because they can get a bit soft.
Keywords:: oat square recipe, how to make the best oat squares, energy bar recipe, peanut butter oat square recipe, no bake oat square recipe, 3 ingredient oat square recipe, best no bake snack recipe
Want To Save This Recipe?
Here are a few other 3 Ingredient/No Bake recipes I have…