Soft Hawaiian rolls stuffed with deli turkey, melty swiss cheese and lavished with melted butter and mustard, sound good? These Baked Turkey Sliders are so easy to put together, perfect for parties, game day, movie night…whenever!
Cheesy Turkey Sliders
Whether you want an easy dinner or crowd pleasing appetizer, these easy, cheesy Turkey Sliders will hit the spot! There’s something so satisfying about tearing out one of these glorious warm sliders, watching the cheese pull and then taking a bite. It’s a recipe for all ages, adults and kids will love ’em!
Why you’ll love this Baked Turkey Sliders recipe:
- Hearty appetizer or dinner: This delicious batch of sliders is equally at home as a weeknight dinner and a game day appetizer.
- An easy slider recipe: Only a few ingredients and no need to individually slice the rolls – simple!
- Loaded with flavor: A stack of deli turkey and swiss cheese in between soft rolls and brushed with a mix of melted butter, Dijon, Worcestershire and everything bagel seasoning – perfect!
How to make Baked Turkey Sliders
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Slice the rolls without pulling them apart.
- Layer the turkey and cheese in between the rolls.
- Brush the rolls with a mixture of melted butter, Dijon, Worcestershire and everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake the rolls for around 35 mins.
What to serve with these Baked Turkey Sliders
As an appetizers these are second to none but they also make for an easy dinner! Here’s some side ideas:
Can you make these ahead of time?
These Turkey Sliders can be assembled up to 4 hours before baking. Store them covered in the fridge until you’re ready to bake them.
While swiss and turkey are a match made in flavor heaven, you can certainly have fun by playing around with different ingredients. You could add pickled or fresh jalapenos to spice things up, throw in some bacon for an extra savory hit or spread on some marinara sauce for an Italian twist.
- Use a preheated oven.
- These Turkey sliders are best eaten immediately after they come out of the oven.
- Be sure to cover the sliders before baking with foil, so that the tops don’t burn. You can remove the foil in the last 5 mins.
- You can double or triple the recipe to feed a big crowd.
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!