BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Servings: 6
BBQ pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw in nacho form with plenty of melted cheese!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups BBQ pulled pork
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno, sliced
- 2 cups cheese (such as cheddar and/or monterey jack), shredded
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 cup coleslaw
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Spread the tortilla chips out on a baking sheet in a single layer, top with the pork, onion, jalapenos and cheese and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the cheese has melted, about 5-10 minutes.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce over the nachos before sprinkling on the coleslaw and cilantro and enjoy!
Note: Throw a pork butt or shoulder into a slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours (or on high for 4-6 hours), shred and mix in your favourite BBQ sauce.
Option: Use your favourite BBQ pulled pork sandwich toppings and/or your favourite nacho toppings!