Ingredients: 1 teaspoon Baking Soda,1 cup mashed ripe Banana (about 2 large),1 1/2 cup grated Carrot (about 3 large),2 eggs,1 cup All-Purpose Flour, run a fork through before measuring,1/2 cup chopped Golden Raisins, tossed with a teaspoon of flour,1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon,3/4 cup Honey or 1 cup sugar,3/4 cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt,1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg,1/2 cup chopped Nuts,1/2 cup Oatmeal,1/2 teaspoon salt,1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract,1 cup Whole Wheat Flour, run a fork through before measuring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a loaf pan. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium mixing bowl; set aside.In a large mixing bowl whisk the yogurt and honey together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add 1/4 of the flour mixture at a time and stir in – alternating with the banana and ending with the flour mixture. Scrap down sides and just mix until incorporated; don’t over mix.
- Add carrot, raisins and walnuts. Stir until evenly mixed throughout. Spoon into the greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds over top if desired.
- Bake 55-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and continue cooling on wire rack. Frost with cream cheese frosting if desired.In a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together on low-medium until fluffy.
- Add a cup and a half of sugar and a tablespoon of milk. Beat.
- Add more sugar and milk in small amounts beating after each addition until you get the consistency you want.Beat for two minutes on low until light and fluffy.