Chicken Fajita Casserole
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
Seasoned chicken topped with onions, bell peppers and plenty of cheese!
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Season the chicken with the taco seasoning and place in a large baking dish before topping with the onion, peppers, and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 20-30 minutes.
Option: Use another cheese such as Monterey jack, mozzarella, etc.
Option: Slice the cooked chicken and serve with tortillas and your favourite fajita topping like salsa, sour cream, etc.