Ingredients: 200 grams Chicken breast, skinless and boneless,Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper,2 tablespoons Olive oil,1 Onion,1/2 head Iceberg lettuce, shredded,1/2 Tomato, thinly shredded,Some fresh pineapple wedges,8 Fresh strawberries, cut into wedges
- Cut the chicken breast into medallions.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Peel and cut the onions in half, and then slice the onions lengthwise to desired thickness.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet until sizzling hot. Drop medallions in the skillet and let them sear until tender and lightly golden.
- Remove and drain. Use the remaining oil in the skillet to caramelize the onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the salad, tomato shreds, caramelized onion, and fruits into two serving plates. Top with chicken medallions.