Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:1 hour Total Time:1 hour 10 minutes Servings: 10(1 loaf or 10 slices)
The magical flavour combination of peanut butter, chocolate and bananas combined in a quick bread that is so easy to make!
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix the bananas, butter, brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla extract before mixing in the mixture of the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- gently mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until golden brown on top and a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
- Let cool a bit before slicing and enjoying!
Option: Add 1 cup chopped peanuts!
Option: Replace some or all of the chocolate chips with peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, toffee chips, etc.