Easy Baked Honey Dijon Chicken
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:30 minutes Total Time:40 minutes Servings: 4
Super easy honey dijon chicken simply baked in a pan with the tasty sauce!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or tamari or omit for gluten-free)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
- Mix the honey, mustards, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, broth, and toss with the chicken, place it all in a baking dish with the chicken in a single layer before placing the sprigs of rosemary in between the chicken.
- Bake, covered, in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with the sauce from the pan!
Option: Replace the honey with maple syrup!
Option: Add 1/4 cup parmesan to the honey dijon sauce!
Option: Add 1 tablespoon white miso paste to the honey dijon sauce!
Option: Add 1/2 teaspoon curry powder to the honey dijon sauce!
Option: Add sriracha (or other chili sauce) to taste to the honey dijon sauce!
Note: Bake time will depend on the thickness of the chicken. If you want to speed up cooking, butterfly the chicken breasts or pound them thin!