Ingredients: 1½ cup flour,½ teaspoon salt,1 tablespoon sugar,½ cup butter,4 tablespoon ice water,1 cup cold milk,1 cup hot milk,1 egg,½ cup sugar,3 teaspoon cornstarch,3-4 drop vanilla,2 cinnamon sticks, ½ inch each,1 mango,20-25 raspberries,20-25 grapes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a pie dish or a deep cake pan.
- Mix the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Add butter to the mix and make coarse crumbles.
- Add water and make dough.
- Wrap the dough with a plastic wrapper and set aside in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until you are ready to bake.
- When ready, take out the dough and roll it into a round shape.
- Add the round shaped pastry over the baking dish. Cover the bottom and sides of the dish. Nip out the excess dough.
- Pierce the bottom with a fork in several places.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is lightly golden.
- Cool down completely before filling.