Ingredients: 1 bell pepper chopped,1 bell pepper chopped,12 eggs,1/2 cup milk,1 sm onion chopped,12 potato tots,salt and pepper to taste,1 cup cheese shredded,1/2 cup turkey chopped
- Heat oven to 35
- Whisk eggs together in a medium bowl.
- Add chopped pepper and onion, salt and pepper, cheese, and milk. Fill muffin tin halfway with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle turkey meat into each.
- Add a potato tot to each. Top with cheese.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve immediately or store for later.