- 1/4 lb. sushi-grade tuna, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Add chopped tuna to the bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place the tuna mixture onto a plate and garnish with chopped scallion and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately with crackers or tortilla chips.
This photo is copyright protected