Granola bars are a healthy and delicious snack that are perfect for when you need a quick energy boost. However, many store-bought granola bars are filled with chemicals, preservatives, and other unhealthy ingredients. The good news is that making your own granola bars at home is easy, fun, and much healthier! In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make delightful and easy homemade granola bars that are perfect for snacking on the go.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, chopped almonds, and chopped walnuts.
- In a small saucepan, melt the honey, peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla extract, and sea salt to the saucepan and stir until combined.
- Pour the saucepan mixture over the oat mixture and stir until well-coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the lined baking dish, pressing down firmly to flatten it.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Store the granola bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
These delightful and easy homemade granola bars are perfect for snacking on the go. They’re healthy, delicious, and free from all the chemicals and preservatives found in many store-bought granola bars. Plus, making your own granola bars at home is a fun and rewarding experience. So, give this recipe a try and enjoy the taste and health benefits of homemade granola bars!